The Rocky Mounts MonoRail 2-Bike Hitch Rack carries 2 bikes with tires up to 5 in. wide.
Holds step-thru bikes without using an adapter bar. Kid's bikes, road bikes, mountain and fat bikes all fit easily.
With a weight carrying capacity of 60 pounds per bike it's strong enough for electric bikes.
Demo available to see in-store. Includes free assembly. Lifetime warranty.
- Tray type 2-bike hitch bike rack
- Aluminum bike mounts with molded composite wheel holders
- No bike frame contact, sliding, locking hook clamps front wheel
- Fits bikes 20" to 29" wheels, road to fat bike tires 5" wide and 197mm rear spacing
- 13" spacing between bikes and 3" side to side adjustment provides plenty of room between bikes, and flexible alignment when necessary
- Max weight 60 lbs per bike, 120 lbs per rack in 2-bike configuration
- Chromoly hitch tube is, strong, stiff, light weight and corrosion resistant
- Includes locks; for bike to rack, rack to car security, keyed alike
- Anti-wobble hitch pin keeps the rack solid and secure
- Individual additional bike mount for 3-bike capability- sold separately
- 39lbs assembled weight
- Color: Black