$ 899.00 $ 999.00
The H3 is a Bicycling Magazine's Editors Choice as one of the best indoor trainers for 2019.
The H3’s impressive electrical prowess, complete with integrated cadence, speed and power data, internal cooling, over-the-air firmware updates, dual-band ANT+ and Bluetooth compatibility and topped off with its electromagnetic resistance system for rapid resistance changes within virtual training environments.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 64 decibels, quiet enough to ride in a library.
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for up to +/- 2% accurate power readings.
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training application, including Rouvy, Zwift, and TrainerRoad.
- 20 lb precision balanced flywheel provides quiet, vibration free and true-to-the-road riding experience.
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures most responsive resistance and maximum power available.
- Robust design is capable of handling up to 2000 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 20% climbing grade.
- Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors.
- Direct drive design directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tire wear.
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth ensures the H2 is up to date with all the latest features.