The Kali Lunati Helmet blends lightweight construction, cooling ventilation, and extended coverage to deliver protection worthy of tough trails and mid-summer temperatures.
The Lunati's low-density EPS foam is bonded to a lightweight, polycarbonate shell, which allows it to tip the scales at a feathery 286 grams that will all but disappear from notice when you're on the trail.
In-mold technology helps this helmet pass CPSC safety standards while maintaining a trim profile, and a whopping 25 vents channel cooling air for comfort when the mercury rises.
Small details like a highly adjustable closure system, bug-blocking mesh liner, and breakaway visor add doses of value and comfort to this trail-worthy helmet.
- A lightweight and affordable trail helmet
- Durable in-mold shell construction with EPS foam
- Extended coverage at the back of the head increases protection area
- Large vents promote cooling airflow
- Liner netting keeps bugs out of your hair
- Micro-fit closure system dials in the fit
- Breakaway visor shades from the sun and fends off errant branches
- Accessory mounting system for lights and other devices